FlinkISO Ver-1.005 brings with it new features, modules, better performance & look-n-feel! It is our constant endeavor to enhance FlinkISO to ensure you get the best value out of the QMS for your organization. Here are some of the key features FlinkISO is now equipped with
We have re-arranged the main dashboard for better performance. It loads faster and shows almost all the relevant information you require to know in a glance. A new System usage & Readiness algorithm has been introduced. Now you can navigate your monthly readiness from the panel itself. The application will also automatically alert you if you have not set any benchmarks. Apart from the earlier available tabs & panels, additional tabs/panels are introduced viz . Pending Objective Monitoring tabs, CAPA assigned, Quick Links, Objectives Assigned & Common tasks. Performance chart is also introduced to give you a quick graphical glance on your QMS performance for the past 12 months.
Unlike the previous version, CAPA is now divided into 3 steps.
- Report CAPA (Corrective or Preventive)
- Add Title, Number, Source, Category, Raised By
- Add your Initial Remarks & Proposed Immediate action
- Save CAPA
- Once the record is created, add investigators with target dates
- You can now add multiple investigators for each CAPA reported
- Investigator's will receive email on the tasks assigned
- Once you select a user as “Assigned To” with “Target Date”, that user will get the newly assigned CAPA on his/her dashboard for further action.
- Once the analysis is complete and user submits their remarks and reports, CAPA Analysis can be added
- You can now add multiple CAPA analysis
- Root Cause can be added and can be assigned to a user and tracked
Once these steps are finished, you can also raise a Document Change Request. These Change Requests (CRs) can then also be added to Management Review Meetings MRMs.
An organization's processes are intended to produce an output in order to satisfy an internal or customer need, to that effect this feature now allows to define objectives by organization / department / function / branch etc. which has a “Tangible” desired output and which can be monitored. The starting point is to describe the expected outcome or results that the process is expected to provide. Once the objective is defined to drive the business in a certain direction, then the process objectives and process metrics should support that overall objective. The measurement and monitoring of these objectives will ensure desired output from the process and the direction of the development of the business.
Creating Objectives & Process
- Add Objectives with title, master list of formats, desired output & requirements
- Once you create an Objective, you can add multiple processes
- Each process will have a process owner & team.
- While adding processes, you can chose the monitoring schedule.
- Based on process monitoring schedule, Objective Monitoring tabs on your dashboard will display the objectives & processes.
- Once you create these processes, you will have to create add Tasks and assign those tasks to users in a team.
- Each user will then be able to view these tasks assigned & add inputs as per the schedule defined.
- Once you create objectives, processes and tasks and assign various tasks to the owner or a team member, you can monitor them simply by clicking on a "Pending Objective Monitoring" tabs on your dashboards.
- Users will be able to see Tasks assigned to them on their dashboards along with the schedule.
- Users are expected to perform these tasks and upload related documents from the dashboard.
- You can monitor the performance based on the tasks completion.
Each document created, will now have an enhanced access control. Whenever you upload a document, you can click on an Action button and select users who can access that document. Only those users will be able to access the documents.
Unlike previous version, you can now add a document with an Approval Process. The new version also has enhanced Document Search.
We have now introduced a new algorithm for calculating your Readiness for QMS. The new algorithm lets know your preparedness based on number of users you have, records added to the system, files uploaded against those records and over all documents available under Master List OF Formats.
We have now moved away from Google Charts and using "Chartist", new fantastic responsive graphs. With use of these new graphs, you will not require to be connected with Internet to render Graphs.
New Look & Feel:
We have worked extensively to make this application as user friendly as possible. However considering the complex nature of the application as well as the amount data it would handle, it was a big task for our design team to arrange everything at right places while keeping the look & feel of the application as responsive, mobile friendly and eye catching! We hope you would love the new Avatar!