Note : Key & Account Details in the video are dummy and no longer supported
- Download & copy "FlinkISO_0.0.1.tar.gz" into your server's root folder.
- Open (unzip) the file.
- Name your folder e.g "flinkiso"
- Make sure that "flinkiso" folder has write permissions (recursive).
- Open your favorite browser and enter the following in the address bar:
- Installer will begin installing the application.
- During the installation, the installer will ask for information related to the database.
- Enter your database connection information, e.g:
- Host: localhost
- Database name: FlinkISO or any name you choose to have
- User: root
- Prefix: flink_
- Password: Your password
- Click Submit.
- On submit, the installer will install and create required files / folders & database.
- After successful installation, system will redirect you to register your copy of FlinkISO. Register your copy and start using FlinkISO for free.
Product License Key
When you download FlinkISO from official website (www.flinkiso.com) you will receive an email along with your License Key.
Enter your license key from the email and FlinkISO will automatically add required details to the form and you will be prompted to the next step.
After successful registration, you can access FlinkISO official forum, help & support
Do not share this key.
Email is an important part of any application to send various reminders, notifications etc.
FlinkISO requires an active email to send the following information to users.
- Employee Appraisals
- MR meetings information
- Various other notifications
- Emailing reports
FlinkISO would need these details to enable email feature. Note, any information added here will not be shared or accessed by any third party.
- SMTP Host: e.g. smtp.google.com
- Port: 25
- Email: email@example.com (email you would like to use to communicate with users)
- Password: Your password
You will be prompted with alerts after your email is successfully set up. You will be then redirected to login page.
Login with your email & password.
Detailed Installation Screenshots
FlinkISO™ is a Free Open Source Software which you have recently downloaded. To know how to install XAMPP refer to our earlier email or click here : How to install XAMPP
Locate your XAMPP control panel and double click to open. Click "Start" for Apache & MySQL.
Step - 2 : Goto htdocs folder. c:\XAMPP\htdocs
Step - 3 : Extract FlinkISO™ under c:\xampp\htdocs\flinkiso folder
Step - 4 : This is how your c:\xampp\htdocs\flinkiso folder should look like
Step - 5 : Open FireFox or Chrome and type "http://localhost/flinkiso". You will see the below screen.
Step - 6 : Click Install, make sure you are connected to the internet during installation.
Step - 7 : Setting up database :
FlinkISO™ needs a MySQL connection established, so as to store your data in MySQL database. All the required values are automatically available in the respective text-fields. Click Submit to install database. This might take few minutes.
Step - 8 : License key.
you will be prompted to enter your Registration Key which you would have received when you downloaded FlinkISO™. Copy paste the key and click "Submit License Key"
Step - 9 : Registration
After you click "Submit License Key", FlinkISO™ will validate your copy and you will see your registration information form. Enter the password, which you would like to use to login to FlinkISO™, once this installation is complete.
Step : 10: Setting up SMTP details.
If you are not sure about this information, you can skip this step. You can always contact us at "firstname.lastname@example.org" for our help in setting up SMTP details.
Step - 11 : Congratulations! Your installation is successfully completed. Login with your email id & password to start using FlinkISO™.
Step - 12 : Check "I agree" and click "Submit".
Step - 13: Click "Configure your formats before you start exploring" button.
Step - 14: Configuring Formats.
You can rename these formats as per your organizational naming convention along with their Rev.No, Document No. etc. You can also click "Goto Dashboard" without changing any information at this point of time.
Step - 15 : Welcome to FlinkISO dashboard!
Now you can start using FlinkISO without any restrictions. For any help or support, contact us at "email@example.com"